Are you ready to experience all of Biswap’s great features? Let’s start with Swaps, a safe and easy way to exchange tokens on Biswap.
Benefits of exchanging for Biswap
👉 Low exchange fee — 0.2% (0.1% for Stablecoin Trading Pairs)
👉 Up to 50% Fee Return
👉 Quick & Safe transactions (CertiK Audit, GitHub, SAFU)
How To Make Swaps on Biswap?
Before making your first Swap (Exchange), create your crypto wallet or connect one of the existing ones on the BNB Chain network.
Don’t forget to add the extension of your wallet to your browser (or if you want to make an exchange from your smartphone — access the browser directly through your wallet).
1. Go to the “Biswap Exchange” tab.
2. Make sure your wallet is connected to the BNB Chain network. (If you don’t know how to change the network, check out the detailed guide on connecting a MetaMask wallet -https://bit.ly/3pdME5j ).
3. Select the tokens for exchange and enter the amount.
4. Double-check the information you entered and click the Swap button.
5. Press Confirm Swap after you have checked all the information above.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Congratulations! Your Swap is performed!
8. Click View on BscScan to check the transaction details.
9. After the Swap, you will get up to a 50% Fee Return in BSW from the transaction fee of 0.2%.
10. Check the latest transactions via the Transactions tab.
Now, you need to add the token to your wallet, so you may see it (do it once, you don’t have to repeat this action with the same token).
How To Add Tokens to the Wallet?
1. Open your wallet extension and press Add Token
2. You need to paste Token Contract Address (if you paste it correctly, other information will be added automatically) & click Next.
☑️ Token Contract Address can be found on BSCscan: https://bscscan.com/
☑️ Moreover, you may find the BSW Token Contract Address via the Biswap website:
Biswap > More > Docs > 📊 General Information > Contract Address (follow the link) > Contract on BscScan
3. The last step is to press Add Tokens.
Trading Fee for the Exchanges
☑️ Trading Fee, a low commission fee of 0.2% is charged in tokens that you Swap.
Example: If you exchange BNB for BSW, the commission fee of 0.2% will be charged in BNB.
☑️ Gas Fee is the network commission that is charged in BNB and required to make the transaction.
The standard for the exchange is 5 GWEI (as of today), but if the Binance Smart Chain network is overloaded and your transaction is pending for longer than usual, you may increase it up to 10 GWEI (it may be 6 GWEI — 10 GWEI depending on the network overload)
Pay attention that increasing Gas Price (GWEI) will charge more BNB. But the transaction will be confirmed faster when the network is overloaded.
1. To change the Gas Fee, you need to press Edit
2. Now, you can increase GWEI depending on the network overload (pay attention to the example of how the gas fee in BNB has changed)
Additional Opportunities on Biswap Exchange
Settings allow to change Slippage tolerance (allows to revert the transaction if the price changes more than the set percentage during the exchange) and set Transaction Deadline (the transaction will be reverted automatically if it is pending longer than the set time)
Also you can watch an informative video guide on Biswap YouTube:
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel for CIS Users
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
CoinMarketCap | Facebook | TikTok | Quora
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷French-Speaking | 🇵🇹Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪German-Speaking
🇨🇳Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸Spanish-Speaking