Biswap strives to help our users make their crypto experience as easy and convenient as possible. Therefore, we’re happy to provide you with a new guide! Learn how to deposit/withdraw BSW and multiply your crypto assets with BSW on Binance.
How to Deposit BSW to your Binance Account?
1. Go to Binance and press Log In
2. Log in to your account via email, phone number or scan the QR code (on your mobile device in the Binance app)
3. Go to the Wallet menu and select Fiat and Spot
4. Type in BSW into the search bar and press Deposit
5. Copy your wallet address or scan the QR code
6. Now open your crypto wallet (ex. Metamask) and select BSW
7. Press Send
8. Double-check the receiving address, enter the amount of BSW and click Next
9. Confirm your transaction
📍Note: when sending to your Binance account, the transaction might take longer than usual. Patiently wait for some time to receive the confirmation.
How to Withdraw BSW from your Binance Account?
If you’re a new user in the DeFi, you need to download the Wallet app and create a wallet. Find guides on how to create and use crypto wallets supported by Biswap:
1. Open your crypto wallet (ex. Metamask) and copy your wallet address
2. Now, go to Binance and press Log In
3. Log in to your account via email, phone number or scan the QR code (on your mobile device in the Binance app)
4. Go to the Wallet menu and select Fiat and Spot
5. Type in BSW into the search bar and press Withdraw
6. Double-check the receiving address, enter the amount and click on Withdraw
7. Make sure you send it to the correct network and Confirm
8. Press Continue
📍Note: If it is your first withdrawal, you will need to answer verification questions and then press Submit.
It might take a little longer than usual to send funds from your Binance account. Allow some time for confirmation to arrive.
We hope this guide was helpful. Our team cares about your comfortable and profitable experience. Feel free to explore Biswap Education Hub, where you can learn more about the DeFi Space!
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel in Russian
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨 Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳 Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺 Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷 French-Speaking | 🇵🇹 Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪 German-Speaking
🇨🇳 Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷 Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸 Spanish-Speaking