Let us present you BitKeep, one of the top DeFi multi-chain crypto wallets worldwide. It is a non-custodial DeFi wallet providing secure and reliable crypto asset management services across more than 168 countries and regions.
⚡️45K+ cryptocurrencies are supported
⚡️65+ chains are supported, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB Chain, Solana, Polygon, and Tron.
You can experience these new features:
🛸Swap in BitKeep via Biswap
🛸Find Biswap in DeFi & Exchange lists
🛸Find BSW in the list of tokens on BNB Chain
Eager to try? Here is the BitKeep wallet Guide for your confident use!
1. Download the BitKeep App
BitKeep wallet is available for iOS, Android, and a browser extension for Chrome.
Download the App⬇️
2. Create a new wallet
3. Generate mnemonics
Put a checkmark on the “I understand…” message, then click on Generate
4. Backup your Mnemonics Phrase
- Memorize the words (mnemonics) in order
- Click on I have backed up
- Select words that match serial numbers
- Click “confirm”
5. Set up the Pin Code
- Come up with a password
- Confirm the password
6. You can add Network (Mainnet) from the wide list and click “Confirm”
For security measures, your recovery phrase needs to be written down somewhere safe, preferably not on your Internet-connected device, so in case it’s hacked, intruders will not gain access to the phrase.
❗️If you lose the recovery phrase, you cannot retrieve funds from a lost or damaged device. You are responsible for keeping your wallet safe. This guide is for educational purposes only and does not provide you with any guarantees.❗️
Hooray! After all these actions, you create the wallet.
So, what’s next? You can connect the BitKeep Wallet to Biswap!
1. Go to your BitKeep Wallet App and press DApps
2. Type in Biswap into the search bar
3. Click on Biswap and confirm your action
4. Verify the signature info by clicking on confirm
🎉 Congratulations! The Wallet is connected!
How to Add BSW to the BitKeep Wallet?
1. Go to your BitKeep Wallet App and press Add a Tokens
2. Type in BSW into the search bar and confirm
3. BSW is added to your wallet!
How to Import your Wallet Address to BitKeep Wallet?
Import your wallet to BitKeep Wallet via Mnemonic Phrase or Private Key.
1. Click on Import Wallet
2. Enter mnemonics or private key and confirm it
- Add Network (Mainnet) and click Confirm
The mission is completed! Your wallet is imported.
How to Export a BitKeep Wallet to a Trust Wallet?
You can export your BitKeep Wallet Address to the Trust Wallet via Mnemonic Phrase.
❗️Remember: this is just an educational guide. Make sure you do your research since the other wallets may work differently. You export your wallet at your own risk and responsibility. Please note that we do not offer any guarantees.❗️
1. Go to your wallet and press on the icon in the upper left corner (My Wallets)
2. Choose the appropriate wallet and click on the information button
3. Then view your Mnemonic Phrase
4. Open your Trust Wallet and click on Settings
5. Tap on Wallets
6. Choose the appropriate Network from the list
7. Type in the Recovery Phrase on the Phrase Tab. Make sure to type in your phrase correctly with one space in between. Put a Name to identify a wallet easily. Next, tap on Import.
Yes! We made it together!
Now you can use BitKeep easily. So welcome to an exciting and profitable adventure!
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel in Russian
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨 Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳 Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺 Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷 French-Speaking | 🇵🇹 Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪 German-Speaking
🇨🇳 Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷 Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸 Spanish-Speaking