Join Biswap easily via a new wallet added!
Biswap DEX aims to make it easier for users to experience all the benefits of safe transactions. Coinbase Wallet is one more resource that will help our users to use the Biswap platform with ease.
Now, you can connect via the new wallet to Biswap Metaverse:
Coinbase is a more fair, accessible, efficient, and transparent financial system enabled by crypto. It offers a trusted and easy-to-use platform for accessing the broader cryptoeconomy.
Coinbase Wallet benefits:
- Store all of your crypto and NFTs in one place
- Support for over 4 000 assets and a whole world of DApps
- Explore the decentralized web on your phone or browser
- Protect your digital assets with industry-leading security
Review the guide below for instructions on how to use the Coinbase Wallet and connect to Biswap in a wink.
How to Install a Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase Wallet is available to download to your mobile device or browser.
First of all, you need to install the wallet. Then, follow the instructions to set it up.
A detailed guide on how to install the wallet to your mobile device:
A detailed guide on how to install the wallet to your browser:
❗️Please note that the seed (recovery) phrase is the only way to recover funds if you lose or damage your device. It is solely your responsibility to keep your wallet secure.❗️
In addition, the guides above provide information on how to import existing wallets to your Coinbase Wallet!
Just follow a few simple steps, and you are all set!
How to connect Coinbase Wallet Browser Extension to Biswap?
1. Open your Coinbase Wallet and press Settings
2. Go to the Default Network section and choose BNB Chain
3. Now, it should display as your Default Network
4. After you are done, go to the Biswap home page and click on Connect Wallet button
5. Choose the Coinbase Wallet and connect it to Biswap
How to connect Coinbase Wallet Mobile App to Biswap?
1. Go to Settings, scroll down and press on the Active Dapp network
2. Select BNB Chain
3. Now, click on Dapp Browser in your wallet app
4. Select Biswap from the list
5. Sign the Signature request to connect the wallet to Biswap
6. You are connected! Enjoy!
How to Export your Wallet Address from the Coinbase Wallet Browser Extension?
Below you will find instructions on exporting your Coinbase Wallet to a Trust Wallet with the Recovery Phrase.
❗️Please be aware that this is solely an educational guide. Make sure you do your own research since the following information may not apply to other wallets. You export your wallet at your own risk. Please note that we do not offer any guarantees.❗️
1. Go to Settings and press on Show Recovery Phrase
2. Type in your Password
3. Copy your Recovery Phrase
How to Export your Wallet Address from the Coinbase Wallet Mobile App?
1. Go to Settings on your Coinbase Wallet App
2. Press on the Recovery Phrase to copy
How to Import your Coinbase Wallet Address to the Trust Wallet?
1. Open your Trust Wallet and go to Settings
2. Press on Wallets
3. Click on the “+” sign in the upper right corner and choose the “I already have a wallet” option
4. Select the appropriate Network from the list
5. Type in the Recovery Phrase on the Phrase Tab. Make sure to type in your phrase correctly with one space in between. Put a Name to identify a wallet quickly. Next, tap on Import.
Congratulations! You are done!
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel for CIS Users
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
CoinMarketCap | Facebook | TikTok | Quora
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷French-Speaking | 🇵🇹Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪German-Speaking
🇨🇳Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸Spanish-Speaking