Biswap DEX provides users with multiple profitable opportunities to gain crypto. Stunning utilities for BSW and other tokens, IDO, GameFi, and other multiple features vastly increase the popularity and influence of the Biswap Ecosystem in the DeFi.
We also offer users a lucky chance to win BSW tokens by taking part in the Biswap Lottery and Lottery Competition. Let’s check out how to experience their benefits!
Biswap Lottery is a fascinating game in which the winners are selected randomly. Each participant has a chance to win lots of valuable BSW just by purchasing Lottery tickets. Biswap Lottery is very popular with our users, as you can get a huge number of BSW tokens for a minimal ticket price.
What are the benefits of the Biswap Lottery?
Biswap Lottery features some fascinating perks:
- Great opportunities to win lots of BSW
- Profitable Referral Program
- Additional utility for BSW tokens
- Desired by Biswap community feature of our DEX
- A large influx of new enthusiastic users
Huge prize pools in the Lottery rounds are often additionally increased by the Biswap team. Biswap is delighted to often increase the Lottery prize pools, as we are very happy to see lots of participants win crypto every day!
Admire the latest huge wins of the Biswap Lottery participants:
- 2 239.63 BSW - match first 4 - round 231
- 2 865.84 BSW - match first 4 - round 227
- 3 254.74 BSW - match first 4 - round 226
- 1 246.33 BSW - match first 4 - round 223
The Lottery is a powerful part of the Biswap Ecosystem, which provides users with multiple chances to win crypto.
Biswap Lottery Specifics
The Lottery has some important nuances. It is highly recommended for each participant to know the following:
Valid lottery token: BSW
Lottery ticket cost: $1 in BSW
User entry limit: only 500 tickets can be bought in one go
Duration: 12 hours for 1 lottery round
Discount: every ticket applies a discount on the purchase of the next one. The Maximum discount is 5%
Ticket: One lottery ticket gives a user a random 6-digit combination, with each digit being between 0–9
The digits on your ticket must match in the correct order to win. Let’s consider an example of a lottery draw with two different tickets, A and B.
- Ticket A: The first 3 digits and the last 2 digits match, but the 4th digit is wrong. It means that this ticket only wins a “Match first 3” prize.
- Ticket B: Even though the last 5 digits match, the first digit is wrong, meaning this ticket does not win a prize.
The winning digits are generated randomly. It is impossible to predict which digits will win.
Biswap Lottery Referral Program
When your invited friend buys a lottery ticket, you get 2% in BSW as a referral reward. This amount gets deposited directly to your lottery referral balance, which is located on the Lottery page. 5% of all the funds from the total Lottery ticket purchase amount are allocated to the Lottery Competition.
Lottery Prize Fund
The prizes for each Lottery round come from two sources:
- Ticket Purchase: 80% of the total Lottery ticket purchase amount is allocated to the prize pool
- Rollover prizes: if nobody wins in one of the prize rounds, the unclaimed BSW tokens for that round will roll over into the next round and will be distributed among the prize pools
100% of the Prize Pool is allocated as depicted in the illustration below:
Are you interested in winning the esteemed BSW tokens? Here are the participant’s easy steps:
🎟 Buy a Lottery ticket for $1 in BSW
🎟 Wait for the Lottery draw to end
🎟 Check if your and the winning digits match
🎟 Claim your rewards if you win
A step-by-step guide will make your Lottery experience extra easy:
1) Head to the Main page of the Biswap DEX: https://biswap.org/
2) On the Main page of the Biswap website, click on the Lottery section:
3) The Lottery page shows many important details and elements:
- Current & Next Rounds’ Prize pools and Timers
- “Buy Tickets” Buttons
- Player’s Lottery Balance and unused Tickets
- Everything related to the Referral Program: buttons, rewards, links
- Details & wins of the finished Rounds
- “How to Play” step-by-step Guide
- Info about winning criteria, prize funds, etc.
We have made the Lottery page as user-friendly as possible, so that every participant could easily find all the information, statistics and take part in the profitable Lottery with one click!
4) To buy the tickets, click the Buy Tickets button:
5) Once you click it, a pop-up menu will show up:
Type the number of Lottery tickets you want to purchase.
- The price of one Lottery ticket is always stable — 1$ in BSW.
- The maximum number of tickets available for purchase is up to 500 tickets per one wallet.
- Every ticket applies a discount on the purchase of the next one. The Maximum discount is 5%.
6) Click the Enable button:
7) Confirm the Transaction fee.
8) You can see your unused Lottery tickets and their digits in the Next Draw section:
9) When you have purchased the desired number of tickets, wait until the end of the Lottery round. If your ticket (or tickets) has produced a win, you can collect the BSW rewards in the Lottery balance section.
You can also find the winning digits in the Finished Rounds section.
What about the lavish Lottery Competition?
Biswap Lottery Competition provides Lottery participants with an immense opportunity to get additional rewards. 100 Lottery participants with the highest Lottery Volume (the biggest amount of purchased tickets) share the prize pool of the Lottery Competition!
The Lottery Competition and the Competition Rewards are shown in the Lottery and Competitions sections:
Lottery Competition Prize Fund
100% (5% of all funds) of the Lottery Competition Prize Pool is divided into such proportions:
- Competition A:
First 100 participants ranked by the highest tickets volume during the competition period share 94% of the prize:
1st place — 30%
2nd — 100th places — 64% in percentage correlation
- Competition B:
Users ranked on the 9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, and 99 places based on their tickets volume during the competition period are eligible for additional rewards accounting for 0.6% of the total prize pool.
📍The Competition Rewards are distributed once every 14 lottery rounds (every 7 days).
The Lottery Competition page also shows some important data and results:
- Lottery Competition Round Timer
- Current Prize Pool
- My Competition Balance (Claim your Rewards by pressing the Withdraw button)
- Competition A & Competition B details
- My Score Section: My Tickets Volume, My Ranking, My Rewards
- Current Lottery Competition Ranking List
- Rules, Terms & Conditions
Find all details about the fabulous Lottery Competition by the link below:
As you see, Biswap Lottery and Lottery Competition are important parts of the rapidly expanding Biswap Ecosystem. These sections are very popular with Biswappers, as simply buying a Lottery ticket can bring the lucky winners huge BSW prizes.
Terms & Conditions
✔️ Condition for participation: a user has to purchase at least one lottery ticket
✔️ All the rewards will be distributed within one hour and credited to your competition balance after the end of the tournament.
✔️ 5% from every purchased lottery ticket will be allocated to the prize pool
✔️ All the rewards will be credited to the winners in BSW tokens
✔️The rewards for the Lottery Competition A will be proportionally split depending on each user’s total tickets volume for the following places: 2–100.
📍For instance, the prize pool for 2–100 positions accounts for $5 000, and the total tickets volume is $1 000 000. A user ranked in 5th place during the competition period bought lottery tickets for the total amount of $20 000. This accounts for 2% of the total tickets volume for positions 2–100. Hence, the user gets $100 (2% from $5 000).
❗Biswap reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel in Russian
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨 Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳 Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺 Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷 French-Speaking | 🇵🇹 Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪 German-Speaking
🇨🇳 Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷 Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸 Spanish-Speaking