Are you ready to experience all of Biswap great features? Let’s start with Swaps, a safe and easy way to exchange tokens on Biswap.
👉 The lowest exchange fee of 0.1%
👉 Fee Return
Before making your first Swap (Exchange), create your crypto wallet or connect one of the existing ones on the BNB Chain network.
Here is the detailed guide on how to connect your first MetaMask wallet:
1. Go to the Biswap Exchange tab.
2. Ensure your wallet is connected to the BNB Chain network. (If you don’t know how to change the network, check the detailed guide about MetaMask wallet connection - https://bit.ly/3smq4Zy)
3. Select the tokens for exchange and enter the amount.
4. Double-check the information you entered and click the Swap button.
5. Press Confirm Swap after you have checked everything.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Congratulations! Your swap is made!
8. Click View on BscScan to check the transaction details.
9. After each Swap, you will get up to 70% Fee Return in BSW from the transaction fee of 0.1%.
10. Check the latest transactions via the Transactions tab.
Now, you need to add the token to your wallet, so you may see it (do it once, you don’t have to repeat this action with the same token).
Open your wallet extension and press Add Token.
2. You need to paste Token Contract Address (if you paste it correctly, other information will be added automatically) & click Next.
☑️ Token Contract Address can be found on BscScan: https://bscscan.com/
BSW Token Contract Address: 0x965f527d9159dce6288a2219db51fc6eef120dd1
🌟 Moreover, you may find the BSW Token Contract Address via the Biswap website:
3. The last step is to press Add Tokens.
✔️Trading Fee, the lowest commission fee of 0.1%, is charged in token that you Swap.
Example: If you exchange BNB for BSW, the commission fee of 0.1% will be charged in BNB.
✔️ Gas Fee is the network commission that is charged in BNB and required to make the transaction.
The standard for the exchange is 5 GWEI (as of today), but if the BNB Chain network is overloaded and your transaction is pending for longer than usual, you may increase it up to 10 GWEI (it may be 6 GWEI - 10 GWEI depending on the network overload).
Pay attention, increasing Gas Price (GWEI) will charge more BNB. But the transaction will be confirmed faster when the network is overloaded.
To change the Gas Fee, you need to press Edit in your wallet extension while confirming the transaction.
2. Now, you can increase GWEI depending on the network overload (pay attention to the example of how the gas fee in BNB has changed)
Allow to change Slippage tolerance (allows to revert the transaction if the price changes more than the set percentage during the exchange) and set Transaction Deadline (the transaction will be reverted automatically if it is pending longer than the set time).
Follow the Biswap Social Media:
🔥Website | Telegram Channel | Telegram Channel in Russian
Telegram Chat | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Medium | Zendesk
Local TG Communities:
🇲🇨 Indonesian-Speaking | 🇻🇳 Vietnamese-Speaking | 🇷🇺 Russian-Speaking
🇫🇷 French-Speaking | 🇵🇹 Portuguese-Speaking | 🇩🇪 German-Speaking
🇨🇳 Chinese-Speaking | 🇹🇷 Turkish-Speaking | 🇪🇸 Spanish-Speaking